IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

The story without an end~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Michael's Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikee

Michael's Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Michael's Suggestions   Michael's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 10:47 pm

1. Get a different chatbox. In my opinion, the current one is inefficient as you have to log in to view messages, and you are also incapable of viewing past messages. I suggest Chatango: idyllicstoryv83[dot]chatango[dot]com

2. Make MSIs less easy to obtain. New players will be doing ~1000 damage when those with only a few hundred rebirths can do several, SEVERAL million damage. Maybe you could make it so that the MSIs don't give straight 30k stats on everything. Maybe make randomized stats? And if you take away 30k stats to give 30k stats (MSI), players will only continue to get stronger and stronger.
If you don't understand me, this is an example:
Bad: - 30k, +30k. Difference = 0
Good: -20/30k, +10k. Difference = 10-20k. This makes it so that players do not become overpowered extremely quickly.

3. More active staff (no offence, really). In-game, when I am on, players are constantly in need of help. And on the forums, the only active staff member is Gbe.

4. nvm.

5. Another way to get NX other than training and buying it, because you get mesos from monsters (training).

6. Lower the costs in the all-in-one shop. It takes a decent amount of time to obtain money, and one million for everything is simply too, too much.

7. Take out a lot of the NPCs from the free market and the 'mall'. I know you pride yourself on your mall, but it is not too good of a place to have them. Lots of NPCs will lead to a 'hang-out' spot, and a good hang-out spot is not an FM room. Also, the Free Market is an okay spot to hang-out, but who would really want to do that with 9328473298 NPCs in their way? Two people can't sit together without being disrupted by an NPC chatting.
My suggestion is to leave a few NPCs on the platform, but take out the rest. Then distribute the rest of the NPCs throughout Henesys. The reason for Henesys is that it's a hang-out spot on virtually every server. It's a big map that is very low -- very ideal.

8. An introductory NPC would be nice in Henesys, automatically being opened once a player leaves the fancy tutorial map.

9. @go occupation

10. @connected, you approved of this on the previous suggestions thread, and it is also listed as one of your features on RageZone; but, it does not seem to be working on the server.

Yeah, that's pretty much it..
Back to top Go down
Korg
GameMaster
GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Suggestions   Michael's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 11:17 am

Mikee wrote:
1. Get a different chatbox. In my opinion, the current one is inefficient as you have to log in to view messages, and you are also incapable of viewing past messages. I suggest Chatango: idyllicstoryv83[dot]chatango[dot]com

I thought this was suggested before and I thought there was probably already comming a new chat box. I will remind the owner about this.

Mikee wrote:
3. More active staff (no offence, really). In-game, when I am on, players are constantly in need of help. And on the forums, the only active staff member is Gbe.

At the moment there is a very low ammount of people online. We were already searching for 1 new GM at the moment so later the will come more staff. But I am online every day and try to be online as much as I can and also Koreans, but we are mostly in hide. You can smega if you have questions or whisper to me or other staff. If there isn't a GM whisper command yet I will also inform the owner about that.

Mikee wrote:
5. Another way to get NX other than training and buying it, because you get mesos from monsters (training).
Why do you want another way? You can get a lot NX pretty fast. I don't really see why we need an other way. (Unless you give us a nice other way)

Mikee wrote:
6. Lower the costs in the all-in-one shop. It takes a decent amount of time to obtain money, and one million for everything is simply too, too much.

I will talk about the owner with this.

Mikee wrote:
7. Take out a lot of the NPCs from the free market and the 'mall'. I know you pride yourself on your mall, but it is not too good of a place to have them. Lots of NPCs will lead to a 'hang-out' spot, and a good hang-out spot is not an FM room. Also, the Free Market is an okay spot to hang-out, but who would really want to do that with 9328473298 NPCs in their way? Two people can't sit together without being disrupted by an NPC chatting.
My suggestion is to leave a few NPCs on the platform, but take out the rest. Then distribute the rest of the NPCs throughout Henesys. The reason for Henesys is that it's a hang-out spot on virtually every server. It's a big map that is very low -- very ideal.

I don't really see a problem with the npc's and the places of them.

Mikee wrote:
8. An introductory NPC would be nice in Henesys, automatically being opened once a player leaves the fancy tutorial map.

I don't really see if this is needed. We already got a nice introduction and we are already making it better. We will see.

Mikee wrote:
9. @go occupation
Will inform the owner about this. We might add it.

Mikee wrote:
10. @connected, you approved of this on the previous suggestions thread, and it is also listed as one of your features on RageZone; but, it does not seem to be working on the server.

It was working but we simply removed it. I am not sure if it will come back, but if it doesn't we will remove it from RageZone.

Mikee wrote:

Thank you for your suggestions. We will look them all out and see what happends.
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.sytes.net
Sander
Head-GameMaster
Head-GameMaster
Sander

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Suggestions   Michael's Suggestions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:52 pm

Mikee wrote:

we took xat instead

2. Make MSIs less easy to obtain. New players will be doing ~1000 damage when those with only a few hundred rebirths can do several, SEVERAL million damage. Maybe you could make it so that the MSIs don't give straight 30k stats on everything. Maybe make randomized stats? And if you take away 30k stats to give 30k stats (MSI), players will only continue to get stronger and stronger.
If you don't understand me, this is an example:
Bad: - 30k, +30k. Difference = 0
Good: -20/30k, +10k. Difference = 10-20k. This makes it so that players do not become overpowered extremely quickly.

might increates droprate on tets

we have 3 new forum staffs Game Masters Korg koreans Admins Sander

4. nvm. ;D

explain more detailed in a pm

maybe

whell see

we have a pretty nice tutorial so i thinks thats fine for the moment

9. @go occupation

gabe deleted this on purpose since hackers could see when a gm was online will maybe return in the future

Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.sytes.net/?page=index
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael's Suggestions   Michael's Suggestions I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Michael's Suggestions
Page 1 of 1