IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

The story without an end~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Logan`s gm applacation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
logandude5

Logan`s gm applacation Empty
PostSubject: Logan`s gm applacation   Logan`s gm applacation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 12:41 pm

Name :Logan

Time Zone : eastern

Email :briefcasekiller@ aol.com

IGN :Logan

How long you have played IdyllicStory : a week

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : about 3 hours

How long you have played GMS : 6years maybe 7

Why you want to be a GM :to help other players, help gms, and make this place be number 1

What you will do as a GM :i will host events, guide people, ban hackers.

How you can help the server as a GM : i can ban the hackers, host events and make sure everything is going the was you want it to be.

What makes you stand out : i'm a funny guy and i'm very nice.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Make events. and fix people

Have you been GM before (Proof) :no i haven't, but someone has to start somewhere

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?yes

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.probably not
Back to top Go down
Sander
Head-GameMaster
Head-GameMaster
Sander

PostSubject: Re: Logan`s gm applacation   Logan`s gm applacation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:31 pm

logandude5 wrote:
Name :Logan

Time Zone : eastern

Email :briefcasekiller@ aol.com

IGN :Logan

How long you have played IdyllicStory : a week

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : about 3 hours (try play little bit longer if possible)

How long you have played GMS : 6years maybe 7

Why you want to be a GM :to help other players, help gms, and make this place be number 1 (we want to see motivation whitin our staff team could you be more precise)

What you will do as a GM :i will host events, guide people, ban hackers. (can you answer me few questions will be listed below)

How you can help the server as a GM : i can ban the hackers, host events and make sure everything is going the was you want it to be. (can you answer me few questions will be listed below)

What makes you stand out : i'm a funny guy and i'm very nice.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : Make events. and fix people ??

Have you been GM before (Proof) :no i haven't, but someone has to start somewhere

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?yes

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.probably not

Questions

What will you do if you see a hacker explain carefully :
what makes us want you to be a part of our team :
do you have experience whit difficult situations ? :

Best Regards

Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.sytes.net/?page=index
logandude5

PostSubject: Re: Logan`s gm applacation   Logan`s gm applacation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 12:31 pm

What will you do if you see a hacker explain carefully : Make sure there 100% hacking then if so !ban them
what makes us want you to be a part of our team : well i'm a nice guy and like to help. i saw that i could help you guys.
do you have experience whit difficult situations ? :no i do not but i'm sure ill try my best
Back to top Go down
Sander
Head-GameMaster
Head-GameMaster
Sander

PostSubject: Re: Logan`s gm applacation   Logan`s gm applacation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:13 pm

logandude5 wrote:
What will you do if you see a hacker explain carefully : Make sure there 100% hacking then if so !ban them
what makes us want you to be a part of our team : well i'm a nice guy and like to help. i saw that i could help you guys.
do you have experience whit difficult situations ? :no i do not but i'm sure ill try my best

i dont think you fit the requirment for the job
thats my opinion have a nice day
Back to top Go down
logandude5

PostSubject: Re: Logan`s gm applacation   Logan`s gm applacation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:29 pm

Alright thanks for the help
Back to top Go down
Sander
Head-GameMaster
Head-GameMaster
Sander

PostSubject: Re: Logan`s gm applacation   Logan`s gm applacation I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:32 pm

logandude5 wrote:
Alright thanks for the help

i hope you will enyoj your stay here Smile

best regards mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Logan`s gm applacation   Logan`s gm applacation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Logan`s gm applacation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications :: Denied-
Jump to: