IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

The story without an end~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nikki's Ban Appeal

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikki

Nikki's Ban Appeal  Empty
PostSubject: Nikki's Ban Appeal    Nikki's Ban Appeal  I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 15, 2012 1:02 am

I was using map edits , and i asked Koreans if i could use it , he said it was fine .
Then korg banned me because he thought i was hacking, but i wasn't .
Back to top Go down
Korg
GameMaster
GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's Ban Appeal    Nikki's Ban Appeal  I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 16, 2012 3:28 pm

Nikki wrote:
I was using map edits , and i asked Koreans if i could use it , he said it was fine .
Then korg banned me because he thought i was hacking, but i wasn't .

First I want to tell you that your friend was hacking so he won't get unbanned. That makes you also suspect. Secondly I told you that I would tell Gabe to unban your account. I am very sorry but I have not been able to talk to Gabe. I know that it is crazy to see that I haven't talked to him. We will work on it and we serious need to make communication between eachother better.
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.sytes.net
Nikki

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's Ban Appeal    Nikki's Ban Appeal  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 1:00 am

I have nothing to do with Kosymc hacking. I didn't know he was hacking at first. Until now .
But , I still get unbanned, right ?
Back to top Go down
Korg
GameMaster
GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's Ban Appeal    Nikki's Ban Appeal  I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 17, 2012 9:35 am

Nikki wrote:
I have nothing to do with Kosymc hacking. I didn't know he was hacking at first. Until now .

We don't have seen you you hacking, so yes you are getting unbanned.
Back to top Go down
Sander
Head-GameMaster
Head-GameMaster
Sander

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's Ban Appeal    Nikki's Ban Appeal  I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:23 pm

Korg wrote:
Nikki wrote:

We don't have seen you you hacking, so yes you are getting unbanned.

if he/she wasnt hacking wys he/she banned
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.sytes.net/?page=index
Korg
GameMaster
GameMaster

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's Ban Appeal    Nikki's Ban Appeal  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 3:57 am

Quote :

I thought she was hacking in the first place, but she had editted her map.wz in the FM. I banned and than I realized that it could be a map.wz edit and it might be allowed. I still wanted to ask you if it was allowed anyways. I couldn't unban her. I wanted to speak to Gabe about that already a long time.

I see that I cannot communicate very good with you Gabe. It would be nicer if we could reach eachother with like skype or something else? When I am mostly online your afking and probably sleeping since the different time zones. :S
Back to top Go down
Sander
Head-GameMaster
Head-GameMaster
Sander

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's Ban Appeal    Nikki's Ban Appeal  I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 2:18 pm

Korg wrote:
Quote :

I thought she was hacking in the first place, but she had editted her map.wz in the FM. I banned and than I realized that it could be a map.wz edit and it might be allowed. I still wanted to ask you if it was allowed anyways. I couldn't unban her. I wanted to speak to Gabe about that already a long time.

I see that I cannot communicate very good with you Gabe. It would be nicer if we could reach eachother with like skype or something else? When I am mostly online your afking and probably sleeping since the different time zones. :S

just make a report each day and sendid to me ill send it to gabe
and depends on the wz edit swimming isnt allowed in fm only platform based edits
and be seriously needa fix the unban command its highly needed
you 2 also need premmision to use it
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.sytes.net/?page=index
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nikki's Ban Appeal    Nikki's Ban Appeal  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nikki's Ban Appeal
Page 1 of 1