IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

The story without an end~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Harry's Gm Appilcation

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kingz

Harry's Gm Appilcation Empty
PostSubject: Harry's Gm Appilcation   Harry's Gm Appilcation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 2:23 am

Harrys Gm Appilcation

LEGEND
QUESTIONS BLUE
ANSWERS BLACK

Name
Harry Nguyen

Contact info (email, Skype, text message, whatever you prefer to communicate with)
MSN:i i V i e t z @ h o t m a i l . c o m

Character name
Harry

What timezone are you in?
Mountain Standard Time

How long have you played Idlicstory?
About two and a half weeks

How long do you usually play and during what times?
Sunday:11:00AM-11:00-PM
Monday:4:00PM-9:00PM
Tuesday:4:00PM-9:15PM
Wednesday:4:00PM-9:30PM
Thursday:4:00PM-10:00PM
Friday:2:00PM-12:00AM
Saturday:11:00AM-11:00PM

Do you speak any other languages other than English?
English, Some Vietnamse

Why do you want to be a GM?
I think I would be a great asset to any server in whatever capacity I'd serve. I've got a lot of experience as a game master, and I'm very good with people. I'm outgoing, I'm social and I have a good sense of humor. I know when a situation calls for lightening up and I know when a situation calls for seriousness and immediate action. I've never been fired as a GM before, I've never even had a complaint lodged against me. I bring laughs, creativity and uniqueness to the table and whenever I manage a server, I try my hardest to keep the gaming experience as authentic and as less generic as possible. If after reading my life story in this application you are still unsure of me, you can add me to MSN or Skype any time and get to know me better.

What you will do as a GM?
Protect the server by abusive hackers/dupers and try to make Idyllicstory more populated.

How would you help the server as a GM?
I can certainly help the server by catching hackers by keeping an an hawk eye out for hackers and scammers etc, which all of the GM's are supposed to do by taking a screenshot or recording them and then banning the hacker or scammer and to keep the screenshot or video, just in case of the hacker posting a ban appeal, and I would help anyone who is unhappy about something about the server, such as rude players or bugs in the server. If I become a GameMaster in this amazing server, I would ask my friends to join and make the server grow. I can contribute many hours on the computer, so I can play idyllicStory a lot. If there were to be a fight between two members, I would try my best to solve it by listening to both sides of the story. Lastly, I can hold fun events that would make anyone happy because I listen to everyone's story and choose the event the players want not what I want ,and I would make the rules fair and square for everyone to enjoy.

What makes you stand out?
I am a respectful,polite guy and especially active. Straight [a] Student

What commands you will mainly use as a gm?
Well every server has a different Repack. But here are some basic ones
!warp 180000000
!warp 180000001
!shop
!warp 109020001
!killmap
!healmap
!seach item (name)
!item (id)
!notice
!click 10
!clock 10
!mutemap
!speakall
!level 250
!maxstat(<amount)
!warp(charID)
!warphere (charID)
!spawn (id)
!searchmob (mobname)

Do you have any skills that can help the server outside of the game? If so, please list them.
(I mean stuff like networking, video editing, gfx, coding, advertising, etc.) things that do not involve you being INGAME, but contribute to anything in the server or outside the server.

List your previous experience as a GM here if any (proof)
Please provide screenshots for proof if possible.

AdminProof
h t t p : / / w w w . youtube.com/watch?v=uD5K1XLqNTg&feature=player_embedded

I have been a GameMaster in a few server's like RageZoneStory (HGM) and MapleDivine (Co-Owner) and EnsuredSEA (Admin) I was recommended as GM in several other servers, but I turned them down because I thought I would be better off helping as a player only.

Yes I Can Video Edit and Advertise, Here are some videos I made on how to successfully install the server
InfernoMS
h t t p : / / w w w . youtube.com/watch?v=8zoEmSoM9 …player_embedded

KadeMs
h t t p : / / w w w . youtube.com/watch?v=fq3_QmBQYqs&feature=player_embedded

Here is a picture of me, just alittle extra information i'd love to share.
h t t p : / / i 1 1 5 8 . p h o t o b u c k e t . c o m / a l b u m s / p 6 0 9 / a x 4 0 3 / 2 7 1 0 6 1 _ 1 0 1 5 0 2 4 5 8 0 6 4 9 3 7 5 4 _ 5 6 1 0 9 8 7 5 3 _ 7 2 9 0 3 9 0 _ 4 6 6 7 9 3 0 _ n .j p g

Edit

IT WOULD LOOK SO MUCH NICER IF YOU ARE ABLE TO ADD LINKS
Back to top Go down
crazed

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Gm Appilcation   Harry's Gm Appilcation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:13 am

I think this is the best app recieved for this server ! good luck, wish you the bests luck ! Smile
Back to top Go down
Kingz

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Gm Appilcation   Harry's Gm Appilcation I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:16 am

Thank you, i appreciate the comment Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mikee

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Gm Appilcation   Harry's Gm Appilcation I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 11:42 pm

https://www.google.ca/search?rlz=1C1LENN_enCA474CA474&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=I+think+I+would+be+a+great+asset+to+any+server+in+whatever+capacity+I'd+serve.+I've+got+a+lot+of+experience+as+a+game+master%2C+and+I'm+very+good+with+people.+I'm+outgoing%2C+I'm+social+and+I+have+a+good+sense+of+humor.+I+know+when+a+situation+calls+for+lightening+up+and+I+know+when+a+situation+calls+for+seriousness+and+immediate+action.+I've+never+been+fired+as+a+GM+before%2C+I've+never+even+had+a+complaint+lodged+against+me.+I+bring+laughs%2C+creativity+and+uniqueness+to+the+table+and+whenever+I+manage+a+server%2C+I+try+my+hardest+to+keep+the+gaming+experience+as+authentic+and+as+less+generic+as+possible.+If+after+reading+my+life+story+in+this+application+you+are+still+unsure+of+me%2C+you+can+add+me+to+MSN+or+Skype+any+time+and+get+to+know+me+better.
http://alphastory.canada-forum.net/t14-harry-s-gamemaster-application
http://wbb.terrific-network.eu/index.php?page=Thread&postID=859#post859
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Harry's Gm Appilcation   Harry's Gm Appilcation I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Harry's Gm Appilcation
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: