IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

The story without an end~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

HUNDRED'S GM APP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
HUNDREDS

HUNDRED'S GM APP Empty
PostSubject: HUNDRED'S GM APP   HUNDRED'S GM APP I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 9:48 pm

Name : Brian Nguyen

Time Zone : Pacific Standard Time

Email :xxbirianxx@aim(dot)com

IGN :Hundreds

How long you have played IdyllicStory : 8 days

How long you play IdyllicStory per day :right now i play for about 2 hours because usually no one is on I get bored. Once more ppl join I will be on for 5 hours on school days and 12+ on weekends.

How long you have played GMS : I have been playing GMS for about 6 years.

Why you want to be a GM : I am just like every other player. I want to be GM because I would like to help out new players and find new ways to make this server better.

What you will do as a GM :As a GM, I would be there for the server and it's players. To fix problems and to answer all variety of questions. To pass on my experiences to other people, and learn from the experiences they give me. I'd be patient with anyone and everyone, and will NOT quit until something is fixed or resolved. I would give many suggestions on how to improve the server, and help find any glitches or bugs within NPCs, or any of the features within the game. Of course, I'd bring events along with me, and hopefully spice things up with some new ideas. I do have experience coding, and with graphics, so if any issues that I could help with come up, I could also help server side too. I can advertise and get other players to join, and last but not least, hopefully bring fun and exciting game-play all around.

How you can help the server as a GM :I would host events such as Hide and seek, Fashion shows, jump quests, scavenger hunts, Lyrics events, Russian roulette, etc. I would also try to host new creative events. I would deal with everyday problems that players encounter (insults, hack, scams, etc.(with proofs obviously)). Socialize with new and old players. Host OFF-SERVER events (Forum events, games, etc). I love almost everybody so I'll try my best to entertain everyone with fun jokes, silly games, etc. I will also try to help the staff members as much as I possibly can

What makes you stand out :I have past experiences as a GM on quite a few servers such as uTopiaMS (GFX) , QuƩbecMS(GM level 4), KingKongMS (GM, later GM level 4), XCboyMS(chief GM), Summerstory (GFX) and other servers. I was a GFXGM / GM / Chief GM. I am familiar with the commands (unless there are any custom commands on this server) and I have my ways to get IDs (MapleSimulator, databases, notebooks, etc.).

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : COMMANDS:!event,!clock,!notice,!item,!ban
SKILLS:Hide

Have you been GM before (Proof) :Though my screenshots and proof were all lost when I switched from 2 other computers, I can still guarantee that I've got an extremely high amount of experience as a GM. I've owned numerous servers, Including the original MusicMS, which got into the top 5 of gtop. Many other servers (which I can only name a few, as I can't remember all of them) consist of; MarkMS, CookieMS, and a side beta project which I forgot the name of.
Each and every one of the servers I've been offered the job in, I've requested to start off as an intern, to build my way up. 70% of the time I worked my way up to Head GM. 10% of the time I became an Admin with access to the SQL database, and server files. 100% of the time I was upgraded to a GM.
I can tell you this, having experience doesn't mean knowing all the commands, or how to get IDs of items. It's the ability to cope with all sorts of situations. Be it with someone who can't speak English very well, someone who's angry and won't calm down or just being able to put up with the constant number of questions that are asked.
Side note; I remember becoming the only staff member online (head GM) amongst a croud of 20 players, as the staff gave up. I was the only one who would put up with the players constantly asking what happened to the server, where's the admin, or the majority of people spamming for an event. I had to maintain the server through access to the VPS. As money was an issue, the server eventually got shut down.

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?: Yes

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.: I'm not the type to quit or leave when I'm declined. If I'm accepted, I would like to start as an INTERN(level 2). Then work my way up. This'll give me the chance to prove my worth to everyone.
I'm a very patient person who can deal with most problems independently. As a pseudo code creator, I am good at solving problems and coming up with good ideas.
Back to top Go down
Sander
Head-GameMaster
Head-GameMaster
Sander

HUNDRED'S GM APP Empty
PostSubject: Re: HUNDRED'S GM APP   HUNDRED'S GM APP I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 7:02 am

gl whit your app
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.sytes.net/?page=index

HUNDRED'S GM APP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: