IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

The story without an end~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sammy's GM App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Samm

Sammy's GM App. Empty
PostSubject: Sammy's GM App.   Sammy's GM App. I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:13 am

Name : Sam Gold

Time Zone : EST: GMT -5

Email : lilyoyo12 @ hotmail . c o m

IGN : Sammy

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Since v62.

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : Like an hour or two a day. Not many people to play with. But I can get more people to come to this server.. AD’s, friends, connections, etc.. :]

How long you have played GMS : Since 2009.

Why you want to be a GM :
Because I am qualified for the position and unlike everyone else I have a little more swag to my app. Lol I’m just kidding. I’ve read a few other applications and I see that everyone is doing their best to try and get the position and who am I to say my app is better than everyone else’s? So everyone has a fair chance in getting picked. Also I’m all about help, and guidance, I’m a type of person who also likes to give. Lol I’m no Oprah, but I do like to give, especially chances, because every-day in a server you see the new kid doing everything alone and even though GM’s aren’t really suppose to be all buddy-buddy with the players it’s not a bad idea to host events that require team work. Also a server owner wants people right? And on this server so far not many people have been seen… Just saying.

What you will do as a GM :
I’d do my duties that were prescribed to me, but I’d also make sure to follow the rules and stay within my boundaries.

How you can help the server as a GM :
Well I’d be able to offer my services in management, advice, and a supervisor. I can manage almost anything that comes my way because I’m good at evaluating the situation before I take action, and I have confidence that when I do take action it’s close to the right thing to do.

What makes you stand out :
I always try my best no matter how small the task. I’m a quick learner and I’ve had experience. I never cheat, lie or dissemble in front of anyone. I’m a straight forward dude with nothing to hide. Just get to know me.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :
Well mainly teleportation commands, spying on players, and also banning or jailing when needed.

Have you been GM before (Proof) :
Alright this is where I start looking bad... I have had a lot of experience with server management, and staff positions. Because I have no interest in playing a server just for the Rebirths or training so this forced me to apply for staff positions and since I was always a good candidate, I was usually chosen. I have owned my own server for sometime while I’ve also been a GM in quite a few servers. I was head-GM over at OldStory before it got shut down. I was also a GM of NoobMS before it was shut down. DragonMS, SexyMS, XeternalMS, NebelwolfieMS, intern in AxedMS, and also owner of my server CyanideMS which at its peak had about 50+players regularly.

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?:
Yes. Its just a game. Also he’s going to be talking over the internet so… You can’t hurt my feelings over the internet.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you:
Yes.. And no. Because I mean as I stated I don’t play Pservers for RB’s and training I mean come on guys, I’d just go back to GMS for that.. I’m here to experience the life of a GM in an awesome server.
Back to top Go down

Sammy's GM App.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
IdyllicStory :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: