IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

The story without an end~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Toshiro's GM Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Toshiro

Toshiro's GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Toshiro's GM Application   Toshiro's GM Application I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:05 pm

Name : Andrew Li

Time Zone : GMT -5/ Canada

Email : andrewcanli[at]hotmail.com

IGN : Toshiro

How long you have played IdyllicStory : 1 1/2 weeks

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 4-5 hours/ all in chunks like 1 hour in the morning, 30 mins at lunch/ and the rest when I'm home from school

How long you have played GMS : Year after beta which would be 2006/ On and off as GMS has wayy too many hackers and it's wasn't fun

Why you want to be a GM : I want to become a GM as it demands the skill of leading(leadership) others in the game. I can enforce rules and help solve problems such as catching and banning hackers and helping new players as they join the game and may experience difficulty. I can also entertain the community with daily events ranging from Hide & Seek, JQ, OX, Traiva, and promotion events(Refer 1 friend and recieve (blanK))

What you will do as a GM : As stated above, I will enforce, solve, and entertain. Advertising can be easy for me as I take Art at school and create banners, signatures, and other creative art related things. Also have several forum accounts spread out among famous normal and hacking forums.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can help with GFX, designing stuff

What makes you stand out :

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : !mute , !jail<ign> , !spawn<id> , !say <message>, !ban<ign><reason> , !hide , !event( and event related commands) , !item<id>, !map, !teleport, !mute

Have you been GM before (Proof) : JanusMS(dead,donor GM) and SnailMS(website is still there but also dead)(ToshiXiX,lvl 2/3GM)

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?: Gabe isn't mean....he's chill and cool.... unless I somehow piss of the guy who owns the server. But otherwise, yes

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.:
No, I tend not to quit any servers until it dies or I get banned for a valid reason.
Back to top Go down

Toshiro's GM Application
Page 1 of 1