IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

The story without an end~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DarkLord's introduction.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DarkLord
DarkLord

DarkLord's introduction. Empty
PostSubject: DarkLord's introduction.   DarkLord's introduction. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 29, 2012 10:01 pm

Hello, my name is Josh, and this is of course, my introduction. I played this server for a bit while it was being constructed, and when I finally checked my gmail and noticed that I had received an email saying that this server was back online, I couldn't resist coming back. xD Anyways, here I am, and although I can't play right at this moment, the download is in progress and as soon as it does, I plan on getting on to start forming new bonds of friendship with the players of this wonderful server. I'll start off telling everyone a little bit about myself. My name is Joshua, Josh preferably, although if you want, feel free to come up with nicknames. My hobbies include listening to music, playing guitar, playing video games, and discovered just recently, making up RP's. Turned into an adult as of 12/27. Since nothing else comes to mind, I shall hope to meet everybody on game.

~Josh
Back to top Go down
tespex
tespex

DarkLord's introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: DarkLord's introduction.   DarkLord's introduction. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 7:35 pm

well, welcome josh. cya around
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/tespex

DarkLord's introduction.
Page 1 of 1