IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

The story without an end~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

TheOne Early Gm Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ramt

TheOne Early Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: TheOne Early Gm Application   TheOne Early Gm Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:17 pm

Name : Aaden

Time Zone : Gmt +08 00

Email : kirafunda@hotmail,com

IGN : TheOne

How long you have played IdyllicStory : 4 days. (hey i saw about the 1 week but the next 3 days i won't be online sooo i'll apply now? Smile )

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 2-4hours a day!

How long you have played GMS : 2007-2009 and i just played back again.

Why you want to be a GM : I Enjoy being a gm honest,the authority you have,the respect you get, the ability to help people out when their in need.

What you will do as a GM : Basically,if i am a gm,i will work as an law enforcer. If anybody tries anything funny,i will give a verbal warning first, if ignored,i will d/c them as a 2nd warning and if they continue with their action i will follow up with a 1day ban.

How you can help the server as a GM : To Host Event,Get more players to join and try to help as many players as i can.

What makes you stand out : Actually..Nothing. I am more chatty though.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : @kick,@spawn,@item,@ban and most of the gm commands which i've forgotten.

Have you been GM before (Proof) : Was a gm at beastmodeMs,Closed down due to admin MIA. Ign: EclipseKnight.

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner? Strictness and meanness i think its okay.. over beastmodems There was one Gm who was super mean to me for idk what reason,rude and demanding. He was a gm a few days earlier than me so counted as my senior but he didn't affect me one bit,life goes on.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.
I'll be honest with you here, i won't. Even if i quit it will be due to insufficient time to commit, right now i have some free time to enjoy! so i'll still stay at this server.
Back to top Go down
Sander
Head-GameMaster
Head-GameMaster
Sander

TheOne Early Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: TheOne Early Gm Application   TheOne Early Gm Application I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:54 pm

ramt wrote:
Name : Aaden

Time Zone : Gmt +08 00

Email : kirafunda@hotmail,com

IGN : TheOne

How long you have played IdyllicStory : 4 days. (hey i saw about the 1 week but the next 3 days i won't be online sooo i'll apply now? Smile ) (thats NO excuse)

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : 2-4hours a day!

How long you have played GMS : 2007-2009 and i just played back again.

Why you want to be a GM : I Enjoy being a gm honest,the authority you have,the respect you get, the ability to help people out when their in need. (mainly as i see it like i wannabe a gm so i can help the server puth my dediction into it and bring it to a new level i dont think your able to as i see this)

What you will do as a GM : Basically,if i am a gm,i will work as an law enforcer. If anybody tries anything funny,i will give a verbal warning first, if ignored,i will d/c them as a 2nd warning and if they continue with their action i will follow up with a 1day ban.

How you can help the server as a GM : To Host Event,Get more players to join and try to help as many players as i can.

What makes you stand out : Actually..Nothing. I am more chatty though.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : @kick,@spawn,@item,@ban and most of the gm commands which i've forgotten. (!spawn ? you wont need that unles you get premmision !kick???)

Have you been GM before (Proof) : Was a gm at beastmodeMs,Closed down due to admin MIA. Ign: EclipseKnight.

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner? Strictness and meanness i think its okay.. over beastmodems There was one Gm who was super mean to me for idk what reason,rude and demanding. He was a gm a few days earlier than me so counted as my senior but he didn't affect me one bit,life goes on.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.
I'll be honest with you here, i won't. Even if i quit it will be due to insufficient time to commit, right now i have some free time to enjoy! so i'll still stay at this server.

QUESTIONS

did you ever experience a harsh situation ? :
How do you handle difficult situations ? :
what do you do if you find a hacker THINK HARD :
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.sytes.net/?page=index

TheOne Early Gm Application
Page 1 of 1