IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

The story without an end~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Souls GM Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
dono45

Souls GM Application Empty
PostSubject: Souls GM Application   Souls GM Application I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 30, 2012 12:15 pm

Name : Donovan (Dono for Short)

Time Zone : (UTC-08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada)

Email : dgd_dono@hotmail.com

IGN : Souls

How long you have played IdyllicStory : about a week and a half

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I play for about 3 hours. My playtime will increase to suit the requirements need to maintain a GM status.

How long you have played GMS : For about 5 years. I've played GMS from I was in grade 5 or so, so I am greatly familiar with the maps and such.

Why you want to be a GM : To have authority, to host events for players, to help players anyway I could,
just to have fun communicating with staff members and players. When a person is a GM they have the ability to change the server. I want to be a GM not only for the authority but to make a difference. Also as a GM I fine hackers and deal with them accordingly. I hate hackers and I feel that they should not exist in servers. Being a GM is what almost all players aspire to be, they see the GMs drop items, kill the map and resurrect them. Being a GM is one of the best things that any maplestory game has to offer.

What you will do as a GM : As a GM I would host events, I would help players with problems, I would look for hackers, I would report errors with the server. If I see a GM dispute I would try and resolve but I feel that as a GM this action should not be necessary because in order to be a GM I feel that persons should have a certain level of maturity.

How you can help the server as a GM : I can help by banning hackers, hosting events, by reporting any GMs that I see are breaking the rules. As a GM I can also influence some of my friends to join.

What makes you stand out : What makes my stand out is the way I communicate, my style, the way I do things, and my experience with private servers and maple in general. I believe that I have the ability to make people laugh and enjoy themselves while playing.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm :

!proitem
!item
!id/!search
!warpmap
!goto
!buffme
:!ban
!gmmsg
!spy
!tempban
!hide
!music
!cancelbuffs
!save
!saveall
!charinfo
!chattype
!cleardrops
!gmshop
!dc
!item
!drop
!proitem
!droprandomstatitem
!event
!fakerelog
!god
!heal
!fame
!healmap
!hurt
!jail
!job
!kill
!killall
!killeveryone
!killmap
!levelup

Have you been GM before (Proof) : I have not been a GM sadly, but my lack of experience as a GM can be made up by my experience as a mapler and my experience with private servers. I learn quickly so it wouldn't take long to get comfortable as a GM.

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner?
Yes I am.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't (be) h(e)ld against you. : I wont quit but I will probably play less.

Last edited by dono45 on Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DarkLord
DarkLord

PostSubject: Re: Souls GM Application   Souls GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 1:54 am

I honestly think that you should try to expand your thoughts more on some of the questions that are asked. Try giving examples or scenarios on what you would do and behave like. As of now, you're just giving vague answers that the majority of people could fill out, so your application isn't standing out from the others. That's just what I think could help your chances of landing a position, but don't feel compelled to listen to my opinion.
Back to top Go down
dono45

PostSubject: Re:Souls GM Application   Souls GM Application I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 31, 2012 2:19 pm

Well thanks for your reply. I guess I'll make the changes so that I stand out more.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Souls GM Application   Souls GM Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Souls GM Application
Page 1 of 1