IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

The story without an end~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Kevin's Gm Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
iKvin

Kevin's Gm Application Empty
PostSubject: Kevin's Gm Application   Kevin's Gm Application I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 5:42 pm

Name : Kevin (Obviously :p)

Time Zone : GMT+0 ( i.e. United Kingdom )

Email : Kevin_Suh@hotmail.co.uk

IGN : Kevin

How long you have played IdyllicStory : Uhm quite a long time. Probably about a year or so? until it stopped or so..

How long you play IdyllicStory per day : I play all my Games at least 2-3 hours a day, sometimes more of a certain game whenever i feel like it

How long you have played GMS : Don't Play GMS I'm Afraid...

Why you want to be a GM : I want to become a GM, in order to show dedication to this Private Server, I also to want help out every now and again, I like helping people.. Honestly i truly do, It brings a sense of heat towards my heart ( being serious, not metaphorical)

What you will do as a GM : I will do what a soldier does, Do what I am told to do. I will also be helping out new people when we get more people into the Private server. I am prepared to help this server to become the best it can potentially be

How you can help the server as a GM : I will be able to communicate well with people within the server. Guide New Players to how they can get started

What makes you stand out : I am a game Fanboy ,meaning, when i get home, all i do is game. Even when i do my homework, i play games.. Honest to god, GAMES are my life. I am an active player, i play lots of variety of games so i know different types of communities.

What commands you will mainly use as a gm : There are GM commands??? lmao.. uhm.. i dunno then..

Have you been GM before (Proof) : Nop

Are you able to follow all the GM rules that IdyllicStory has and are you mentally and emotionally strong enough to handle the strictness and meanness of the owner? HELL YEAH, IM EMOTIONALLY GONNA BE CRYING WITH STRONGNESS AND HANDLING THE STRICNESS AND THE MEANNES OF THE OWNER! BRING IT ON! Okay, But seriously. I am prepared to face the consequences of whatever happens, involving me.

Will you quit this server if your application is denied? Be honest, this won't hold this against you.
Probably not, i get bored easily so ill definitely come back to every game i own every now again. again if you read what i wrote above, i play some games more than others.
Back to top Go down

Kevin's Gm Application
Page 1 of 1