IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
We will be changing forums very soon
be prepared ! Smile
IdyllicStory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

IdyllicStory

The story without an end~

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Game Master and Coder Application] Michael

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mikee

[Game Master and Coder Application] Michael Empty
PostSubject: [Game Master and Coder Application] Michael   [Game Master and Coder Application] Michael I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:17 pm

Just a note: I am applying for both the Game Master position and the Coder position.

GM application:

Coder application:

Last edited by Mikee on Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sander
Head-GameMaster
Head-GameMaster
Sander

PostSubject: Re: [Game Master and Coder Application] Michael   [Game Master and Coder Application] Michael I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 2:37 pm

coder app

Coding experience : have you ever coded in a server
do you have experience whit java in general

i just have few questions for you
do you have experience whit difficult situations ?
i f so what situations have you experienced
have a nice day Smile
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.sytes.net/?page=index
Mikee

PostSubject: Re: [Game Master and Coder Application] Michael   [Game Master and Coder Application] Michael I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:21 pm

Sander wrote:
Coder application

Coding experience : Have you ever coded in a server before?
Do you have experience with java in general?

I just have few questions for you:
Do you have experience with difficult situations?
If so, what situations have you experienced?

Have a nice day. Smile

I haven't coded in a server before; I suspected that that was what 'coding experience' meant, but it was asked in another question.
I don't have experience with java 'in general (don't know what you mean by in general)', I have attempted to learn Java (I have a huge manual beside my bed), but, realizing that I was unfamiliar with coding terms and such, I decided to master Javascript first.

I have experienced difficult situations in real life and online, but I will speak of difficult situations online, since that is what should matter.
I have experienced difficult situations dealing with hackers, spammers, and abusers -- mostly in jail. I was able to successfully interrogate players. I have also experienced situations where I was put under a lot of pressure and given a lot of responsibility.

I have learned to deal with these situations as I was a staff member in a top 10 GTOP Maplestory private server, and the owner/Administrator was strict and intimidating..
Back to top Go down
Sander
Head-GameMaster
Head-GameMaster
Sander

PostSubject: Re: [Game Master and Coder Application] Michael   [Game Master and Coder Application] Michael I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 6:27 pm

Mikee wrote:
Sander wrote:
Coder application

Coding experience : Have you ever coded in a server before?
Do you have experience with java in general?

I just have few questions for you:
Do you have experience with difficult situations?
If so, what situations have you experienced?

Have a nice day. Smile

I haven't coded in a server before; I suspected that that was what 'coding experience' meant, but it was asked in another question.
I don't have experience with java 'in general (don't know what you mean by in general)', I have attempted to learn Java (I have a huge manual beside my bed), but, realizing that I was unfamiliar with coding terms and such, I decided to master Javascript first.

I have experienced difficult situations in real life and online, but I will speak of difficult situations online, since that is what should matter.
I have experienced difficult situations dealing with hackers, spammers, and abusers -- mostly in jail. I was able to successfully interrogate players. I have also experienced situations where I was put under a lot of pressure and given a lot of responsibility.

I have learned to deal with these situations as I was a staff member in a top 10 GTOP Maplestory private server, and the owner/Administrator was strict and intimidating..

thx for the information
Back to top Go down
http://idyllicstory.sytes.net/?page=index
Kingz

PostSubject: Re: [Game Master and Coder Application] Michael   [Game Master and Coder Application] Michael I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2012 3:06 am

Good luck. I think you can put alittle bit more effort in your application though. js
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Game Master and Coder Application] Michael   [Game Master and Coder Application] Michael I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Game Master and Coder Application] Michael
Page 1 of 1